Enjoy a piece of home — no matter where you go. Our digital banking solutions are like having RMB in the palm of your hand.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for RMB customers
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access eStatements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- And more
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
First-time online banking user? Enroll in just a few easy steps.
View our online bill pay demo for a step-by-step guide to paying bills online.
- Fast, secure, and free app for customers enrolled in online banking1
- Available to personal and business customers
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- View account balances
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills2
- Deposit checks3
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Utilize this service in convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
To get started with mobile banking, simply download the free app to your device, and log in using your online banking credentials.
- Deposit checks3 anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- All it takes is a few quick clicks:
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check, following the on-screen instructions (make sure you sign it)
- Select the checking account into which you want to make the deposit
- Enter the check amount
- Verify that everything on the screen is correct, then hit "Submit"
- We'll confirm that the check has been received
1Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
2Online customers must first setup transfer and bill pay accounts prior to using these features.
3Limit of one check per deposit. 99¢ fee per check.
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new statement is ready
To sign up for eStatements:
- Log in to online banking
- Go to Services > Electronic Statement (read and agree to terms and conditions)
- Enter an email address (for verification code to be sent)
- Select the accounts for which you would like to receive eStatement; then, enter the verification code (that was sent to your email) at the top of the page and click submit
Need help? Contact your local branch for assistance.