Grow idle funds worry-free with a fixed rate that doesn’t change according to market fluctuations.
- Fixed Rates
- Wide Range of Terms
- No Setup or Maintenance Fees
- Fixed rates, higher than standard savings
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- Provides more guarantee than other risky investments
- A wide range of terms available (from 3 months to 10 years)
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty*
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open regular CD
- $100 minimum deposit to open Greenback Jack CD
If you want to know how much FDIC insurance your accounts have, use the FDIC's Electronic Deposit Insurance Estimator (EDIE).
*Early withdrawals will result in the following penalties:
- Under 1-year maturity – 90 days interest
- 1 – 3-year maturity – 180 days interest
- 4-year maturity – 365 days interest
- Over 4-year maturity – 730 days interest
FDIC insurance doesn't have to stop at $250,000. CDARS offer FDIC insurance on multi-million dollar balances. Plus, the management of your CDs is handled in full by Regional Missouri Bank. That way, you gain better rates and peace of mind without inheriting the workload to match.
- Interest above standard savings, which may compare favorably with other investment alternatives
- Greater security; multi-million dollar FDIC insurance coverage
- Convenience; everything is managed internally by FI Name:
- One interest rate
- One regular statement
- One year-end tax form
- Flexible maturity periods available
- Helps support lending opportunities within your local community
Limits apply. Funds may be submitted for placement only after a depositor enters into a CDARS® Deposit Placement Agreement with us. The agreement contains important information and conditions regarding the placement of funds by us. CDARS and Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service are registered service marks of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC.