Banking in your community gets even better with cash rewards and no monthly maintenance fees — ever.
Really High Interest
No Monthly Maintenance Fees
- Free checking that pays really high interest
- 3.00% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- 3.00% to 0.50% APY on balances over $10,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free electronic banking
- Kasasa Protect® available for added security
- Free debit Mastercard with Mobile Money Access
- Overdraft protection available
- $50 minimum deposit to open
No Tricks — Just Easy Qualifications
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash® account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit, ACH credit, or ACH payment transaction
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
That's it. Even if you don't meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Kasasa Cash account is still free. Plus, you'll still earn our base interest rate. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next month.
Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account's rewards.
The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card POS purchases debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by our bank as ATM transactions, non-retail payment transactions, and purchases made with debit cards not issued by our bank
"Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one (1) business day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) business day prior to the close of the current statement cycle.
When your Kasasa Cash account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, (1) Balances up to $10,000.00 receive APY of 3.00%; and balances over $10,000 earn 0.25% interest rate on the portion of balance over $10,000.01, resulting in a range from 3.00% to 0.50% APY depending on the account's balance and
(2) you will receive refunds up to $25.00 for nationwide ATM fees incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified. If you have not received an appropriate ATM fee refund, we will adjust the refunded amount if we receive the transaction receipt within sixty (60) calendar days of the statement.
When Kasasa Cash qualifications are not met, all balances in the account earn 0.05% APY and ATM fees are not refunded. Interest and ATM fee refunds will be credited to your Kasasa Cash account on the last day of the current statement cycle. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APY's accurate as of 01/22/2019. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings.
Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. A $50.00 minimum deposit is required to open the account. Being enrolled in and agreeing to receive e-statements is a condition of this account.
Limit 1 account per social security number / individual taxpayer identification number. There are no recurring monthly maintenance charges or fees to open or close this account. Contact one of our bank service representatives for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions.
Member FDIC | Kasasa and Kasasa Cash are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.