Turn your receipts into cash. Earn up to $96 a year ($8 per month) in cash back on debit card purchases.*
No Monthly Maintenance Fees
- Free checking that pays you back
- 4.00% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $200 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $96 cash back per year, $8 per month
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free electronic banking
- Kasasa Protect® available for added security
- Free debit Mastercard with Mobile Money Access
- Overdraft protection available
- $50 minimum deposit to open
No Tricks — Just Easy Qualifications
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash Back® account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit, ACH credit, or ACH payment transaction
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
That's it. Even if you don't meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Kasasa Cash Back account is still free. And you can get right back to earning your cash rewards the very next month.
Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account's rewards.
The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by our bank as ATM transactions, non-retail payment transactions, and purchases made with debit cards not issued by our bank.
"Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one (1) business day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) business day prior to the close of the current statement cycle.
When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, you will receive:
(1) 4.00% cash back on up to a total of $200.00 POS debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $8.00 cash back may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle. You will also receive refunds up to $25.00 for nationwide ATM fees incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified.
If you have not received an appropriate ATM fee refund, we will adjust the refunded amount if we receive the transaction receipt within sixty (60) calendar days of the statement.
When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are not met, no cash back payments are made and ATM fees are not refunded.
Cash back payments and ATM fee refunds will be credited to your Kasasa Cash Back account on the last day of current statement cycle. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened.
Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. A $50.00 minimum deposit is required to open the account. Being enrolled in and agreeing to receive e-statements is a condition of this account.
Limit 1 account per social security number / individual taxpayer identification number. There are no recurring monthly maintenance charges or fees to open or close this account.
Contact one of our bank service representatives for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions.
Member FDIC | Kasasa and Kasasa Cash Back are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.