Regional Missouri Bank is a great place to work.
Are you interested in growing with us?
At Regional Missouri Bank, you’ll find a caring team of local citizens, rooted in our communities and committed to a unique tradition of service. From the desk of our CEO to the teller station window, RMB employees have a passion and commitment to provide exceptional service to customers. Regional Missouri Bank employees values the relationships they have with their customers and co-workers. RMB is proud to be a part of our local communities throughout the state, providing financial products and services that our customers value, while also demonstrating good citizenship.
Current Positions Now Available:
Administrative Support/New Accounts Position located in Marceline, MO
Job Description Summary
The Administrative Support/New Accounts position is responsible for performing duties and support related to branch operational activities and financial services.
- Greet customers and route to appropriate banker for assistance
- Answer phone
- Assist Bank President with calendar, scheduling, and other additional duties
- Receive and process new account transactions including opening, maintaining, and closing of accounts
- Assist customers in their selection of various accounts and financial services
- Cross-sell the Bank's products and services
- Perform branch clerical duties
- Promote business for the Bank by maintaining good customer relations
- Display knowledge in skills in the areas of teller, vault, safe deposit, and processing bank transactions
- Attempt to resolve questions and/or problems with customer’s accounts issues
Education and Experience
- Associates Degree or better and/or banking experience a preference
- Maintain strict confidentiality
- Cash handling
Customer service experience preferred, relevant computer skills, good communication skills, proofreading skills, organization skills, team player, detail oriented, problem solving skills, positive can-do attitude, flexible, ability to prioritize, adept in technology, time management skills, resourceful, anticipates needs
- This position will be non-exempt hourly status (36 to 40+ hours per week)
- Monday – Friday, 7:45 am to 5:00 pm
- Saturday Rotation, 8:45 am to 12:15 pm
Complete the job application found below. Please fill it out, print, sign and mail to Regional Missouri Bank, Attn: Kimberly Corbin, PO Box 458 Marceline, MO 64658. Application deadline is Friday, August 30, 2018.